Monday 24 September 2012

Reviewception


The review I chose is The Dark Knight Rises review by Dave White, and also because this movie is one of my favorite movies of all time.  I like this review because it tells how well the actors/actresses do in the movie without spoiling the story of the movie.  He also compares the movie trilogy to older movies such as "Inception" and "The Empire Strikes Back".  It's not a very long and detailed review but it still has good elements into which make a good review in my opinion.  This movie is the third in the series so he also talks about how the trilogy ends and if it had a strong ending to it.

One element I like in a review is when the critic tells about the characters, and the roles they play in the making of the film.  This is even better when the critic doesn't ruin the story of the movie, but allows to leave that little idea of what will happen, but still leaves you guessing.  Another thing I liked about the character review is that it even made some references to the older movies and how they deal with what happened or how they've changed.

The best part of a review to me is when they go over the scenery, special effects and graphics.  This is my favorite part because it gives peoples different perspectives on how they viewed the scenery of the scene or how they think the special effects went along with the action.  I like this element so much because I am a huge fan of action/sci fi/adventure movies.

The Dark Knight Rises Review

No comments:

Post a Comment